Webwork Tracker is an employee monitoring and time tracking software that accurately tracks employees’ time. It accurately tracks the total time worked by employees, takes a random screenshot, and determines mouse and keyboard activities.
You can create projects, assign tasks to team members, and monitor task progress using the app.
Set deadlines for the project, work on the tasks, and ensure the project completes before the deadline using the project management tool. You can set priorities of tasks and rearrange them according to task priority.
It even sends you a notification when your project deadline is near and ensures that you do not miss your project deadline. The app generates your project report and allows them to share it with clients and stakeholders.
WebWork automatically creates your billable hour once you set an hourly rate. It also helps to generate invoices based on the billable hour.
Although it has much time tracking features, it lacks some essential features essential in managing your team. Here we have discussed the ten best alternatives to WebWork Tracker.
10 Best Alternatives to Webwork Tracker
timeTracko is an all-in-one time tracking software used by freelancers and small to large organizations to boost productivity.
It automatically calculates the billable and non-billable hours and makes each employee’s payment based on the work hours.
The app has a Pomodoro timer that reminds you to take a break when they work for a long time uninterrupted without a break.
It has a break and private time option for employees’ privacy. It provides an idle time alert when you stay away from the computer for a few minutes. A GPS tracker tracks the outdoor employees’ location to ensure that they are on the worksite.
It records the total hours worked by employees and calculates accurate payment by including overtime work using the payroll management feature.
There is an optional feature of screenshot monitoring; once you turn on the feature, it takes a screenshot of users’ PC continuously in a few intervals of time.
After installing the app, you can sign up for the app with your work email and invite your team members from the dashboard with a single click.
Available for: Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Web, Android.
Features of timeTracko
- Tracks the time of your employees and measures productivity.
- The Pomodoro time feature reminds employees to take a break when they work for a long time.
- Automatically calculates the payment of each employee and freelancer using payroll management.
- It has an optional feature as screenshot monitoring
- Tracks employees’ location using GPS tracking and knows whether they are in the worksite or not.
- It integrates with third-party apps like Asana, Basecamp, Jira, Github, etc.
Pricing of timeTracko
timeTracko offers free and unlimited service with limited features. If you have small team members, you can use timeTracko lite for free.
- The team plan costs $7 per user per month; if you pay annually, it costs $5.95 per user per month with one month free.
- The business plan costs $12 per user per month; if paid annually, it costs $10.20 per user per month with one month free.
- The enterprise plan has custom pricing and applies to large enterprises.
Benefits of timeTracko
- It helps to enhance the productivity of employees.
- Tracks time offline and syncs the data after the internet gets connected back.
- It helps you to stay focused on work.
- It has seamless integration with project management tools.
- Unlimited storage of data.
Toggl is a free time tracking and employee monitoring software used by freelancers and small teams.
It is simple to use and tracks time for an unlimited user. The app also tracks the project expenses and revenue and manages a project within a budget.
It auto-tracks every application and website that your employees use for more than 10 seconds and sends a random screenshot of their PC that helps you identify whether they are working on a project or something else.
The app also generates a report of the time tracked and exports it on PDF or CSV files. It assigns the billable rates by workspace, project, team member, and project member and generates payment online.
It also tracks time even in offline mode and syncs data after the internet gets connected. It allows you to view the project progress in a single dashboard.
Available for: Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, Browser Extension.
Features of Toggl
- Tracks time for unlimited users.
- Auto-track every application and website you use for more than 10 seconds.
- Generates a robust report and exports it in CSV or PDF files.
- Assign billable rates by workspace, project member, team member, and project.
- Tracks time even in offline mode.
Pricing of Toggl
Toggl offers four price plans, which are:
- Free: It is free of cost and is suitable for five users.
- Starter: It costs $10 per user per month.
- Premium: It costs $20 per user per month and is suitable for teams.
- Enterprise: It has custom pricing.
- It helps to increase the project’s profitability by 20%.
- Simple and easy to use.
- They have limited reporting options.
RescueTime is a time tracking and productivity-boosting website that tracks your employee’s work hours and measures productivity.
It motivates your employees to stay focused on work and tracks all the computer activities during work hours. It determines the productive, unproductive, and neutral users based on their work.
The app recognizes the unproductive websites based on employees’ work and blocks all the distracting websites until focus time is on.
Using the app, you can view the time spent by employees on each project and determine whether it is productive or not. It also supports the manual timesheet to add the employee’s total time manually in the timesheet.
It tracks employee’s performance when they are offline with the help of offline tracking features. It creates a detailed report of employees’ productivity and allows you to view it in a single dashboard.
Available for: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, IOS, Chrome, Firefox, Brave.
Features of RescueTime
- It blocks distracting websites during work hours.
- It tracks the time spent on meetings and phone calls.
- It uses the Pomodoro technique to set the daily limits of usage of distracting websites.
- It has an offline tracking feature.
- It offers integration with many apps like Slack, Calendar, GitHub, Zapier, and more.
Pricing of RescueTime
RescueTime offers the following price plan:
- Less than 100 users: If you have less than 100 users, you can use this plan, which costs around $9 per month.
- More than 100 users: If you have more than 100 users, you can customize the price.
- It keeps you focused on work using focus time.
- It keeps you focused on work using focus time.
- It is pretty expensive for a single user.
Monday.com is a cloud-based software that creates a workflow and tracks the overall progress of a project.
It is one of the alternatives for Paymo that is used to track your team members’ workflow. It is a project management and industry-leading collaboration app for on-site and remote working teams.
The app offers essential features such as creating a backlog, roadmaps, burndown charts, Kanban boards, workflow automation, and sharing files that help team leaders handle any projects.
It assigns tasks and prioritizes the most critical task to complete first. It allows you to create your own visual and customizable templates and visualize your data using graphs and charts.
It has seamless integrations over project management apps like Slack, GitHub, Google Drive, Gmail, Google Calendar, Jira, Trello, and many more, accessible through Zapier.
Available for: Android, iPhone, iPad, Web-based.
Features of Monday.com
- Tracks the work of your team members and now helps to manage the project.
- Allows you to create your own visual and customizable template.
- Create private boards that are accessible only to the team members.
- Allows you to visualize your data using different graphs and charts.
- Saves time for calculation and reduces human error using automation.
Pricing of Monday.com
It offers four different pricing plans.
- The basic plan costs $8 per seat per month.
- The standard plan costs $10 per seat per month.
- The pro plan costs $16 per seat per month.
- It provides 24/7 customer support.
- It is more customizable.
- Quite expensive to use.
Jibble is a time tracking software for your team. It helps you know exactly what your team members are working on and how they spend their time.
The app allows you to know when your staff work and when they take a break. It also lets you see the work hours of your staff and know the overtime work.
It allows employees to view their productivity from the dashboard and manage the work schedules and shift schedules using employee scheduling features.
Using Jibble, you can verify your employees’ attendance with facial recognition. It uses Geolocation to track your employees’ location when they clock in or out from their phones.
Its paid version allows you to export data in CSV or Excel format, view historical data, track employees’ activity, screenshot capturing, and many more.
Available for: Windows, Mac, Android, IOS, Chrome.
Features of Jibble
- Allow employees to clock in and clock out via facial recognition.
- Tracks time even in offline mode.
- Allow employees to view their productivity from the dashboard.
- Manage the work schedule for employees, their shifts, and overtime.
- Provides GPS tracking to track outdoor employees.
Pricing of Jibble
Jibble offers three pricing plans, which are:
- Attendance: It is free of cost and is free for unlimited users.
- Attendance Pro: It costs $2 per active user per month.
- Desktop Pro: It costs $4 per active user per month.
- Suitable for all kinds of business.
- The free version has many features.
- From time to time, updates are necessary.
Wrike is an online project management tool that gives complete visibility and control over a specific task.
Wrike project management software is a SaaS product that allows users to control and monitor tasks, timelines, plans, and other workflow processes. Users may also collaborate.
The project management tool includes time tracking, project planning, and organizing tasks all in one place.
It is a secure and reliable collaborative work management platform for your team. It provides a team collaboration channel, including discussion in the task and project.
The Wrike user has a unique password-protected account with a verified email, and 2-factor authentication is available for extra security.
It helps you achieve the goals as it lets all your team members work together to achieve the goal.
Available for: Android, iOS, Browser, Windows.
Features of Wrike
- Tracks time and knows how much time employees spend on a specific task.
- It provides a team collaboration channel, including discussion in the task.
- Allows you to edit and share files online.
- It provides a real-time newsfeed.
- It helps you in meeting management by providing a reminder.
Pricing of Wrike
- The free plan is available for small teams.
- The professional plan costs $9.80 per user per month.
- The business plan costs $24.80 per user per month.
- The enterprise plan has custom pricing.
- It has an email integration for teams.
- It helps in document collaboration and resource management.
- Some features need to be modified.
Harvest is one of the time tracking and billing software. It is a web-based app for freelancers and small to large businesses.
It helps track the overall project’s expenses and generates invoices to export them to the client and gain trust.
You can visualize the project expenses, deadline, the remaining budget, and the billable hours of employees in a single dashboard with Harvest.
Once you install the app, you can use it through Browser Extension, and it provides a login reminder even if you forget to log in and log out while starting and ending the work.
Using Harvest, you can estimate the time and budget for an upcoming project by tracking the current budget’s cost and time.
It provides you to download the report in Excel and CSV format.
Available for: Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android, Browser Extension.
Features of Harvest
- It tracks the total time spent by team members in a project in real-time.
- Provides automatic reminders when projects’ deadline is near.
- Allows you to download the report in CSV files.
- Creates professional invoices and sends them to the clients.
- Sends a notification when the project cost reaches the limit of the estimated budget.
Pricing of Harvest
- Harvest is free to use for one person with two projects.
- The pro plan of Harvest costs $12 per person per month that allows unlimited users and projects.
- It has a high level of security and privacy.
- Tracks projects’ expenses.
- It lacks a screenshot feature.
ManicTime is a time-tracking app that keeps employees focused on their work. It keeps track of the total time spent by employees while working and records their computer activities.
The app provides a stopwatch that allows you to track time by yourself. For this, all you have to do is click on the start when you start working and pause and stop when you stop working. It also provides a Pomodoro timer that reminds employees to take breaks after working for a specific time.
The app also maintains an employee timesheet that shows the time spent by each employee on different projects.
One of the app’s exciting features is it provides an away time feature that keeps track of the computer’s idle time. You can tag the away time to inform what you were doing at that time.
ManicTime provides optional screenshot features that take a random screenshot of employees’ PCs when you enable the features.
Available on: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, Web.
Features of ManicTime
- Provides offline time tracking features that track employees’ activities when they are offline.
- The tracking schedule keeps track of computer usage and also allows you to set a time for tracking.
- Allow you to set time for specific websites and send you an alert when you use them more than the specified time.
- Provides a screenshot feature that takes a random screenshot of employees’ PCs when they are working.
- Allow you to manage employees’ shifts using the app.
Benefits of ManicTime
- It provides excellent customer service.
- It is easy to use.
- It provides advanced password protection features.
Drawbacks of ManicTime
- More features should be added.
Pricing of ManicTime
ManicTime offers the following price plans:
- Free: It is free of costs.
- Pro: It costs $67 per license.
Clockify is an easy and free time tracking software used by small and mid-sized businesses. Millions of companies use it to track their indoor and remote employees and enhance productivity.
It is dynamic and straightforward to use, and a free version of the app is sufficient to run the business effectively. It allows you to view the project progress with a visual graph.
Here, you can create multiple projects and manage all the projects within a budget. It allows you to customize them in different templates and update them frequently.
The app is trusted by more than 350000 businesses, including renowned companies like Google, Amazon, Uber, Cisco, American Express, and more. Thus, it is also one of the top-rated time tracking tools.
From a dashboard, you can invite your clients and allow them to view their project progress and status in real-time.
Therefore, most companies use this app as it is easy to use, and the free version is sufficient for every company to handle the employees and project.
Available for: Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, Web.
Features of Clockify
- Tracks time automatically and measures productivity.
- A timesheet tracks productivity, attendance, and billable hours of employees.
- Tracks time offline and syncs all the data once your computer gets connected to the internet.
- Allows you to view project status with a visual graph.
- Provides an email reminder when the projects’ deadline is near.
Pricing of Clockify
Clockify offers four pricing plans:
- The free plan offers unlimited time tracking, project tracking, and integrations.
- The plus plan costs $9.99 per month flat.
- The premium plan costs $29.99 per month flat.
- The enterprise plan costs $9.99 per user per month.
- It provides detailed and extensive reports to the clients.
- Easy to use and simple User Interface.
- Idle time detection needs some modification.
TimeDoctor is a time tracking and productivity measurement tool that helps to increase the productivity of your team.
Once you log in to the app, it keeps running in the background and tracks the apps and websites your employees visit during work hours.
Concerning employees’ privacy, it allows them to pause the timer whenever they have some private tasks to do in between work hours.
It keeps on tracking the project status and motivates your employees to complete the project within time.
It displays a notification whenever your employees get access to distracting websites and categorize them as unproductive.
It automatically tracks the time to complete a project and categorizes the productive, unproductive, and neutral hours based on their activities.
The app helps track the billable and non-billable hours of employees and makes payments online using payroll software.
Here, the employees can view their work efficiency, attendance, workflow, work schedule, time spent on each project, and more in a single project dashboard.
Available for: Android, iOS, Linux, Web, Mac.
Features of TimeDoctor
- Tracks the time of your employees in real-time.
- Monitors the keyboard and mouse activities and detects the idle time of employees.
- It tracks the billable and non-billable hours of employees.
- Bills clients using the payroll management system.
- It has integrations over many apps such as Asana, Trello, Google Apps, Slack, Gitlab, and many more.
Pricing of TimeDoctor
Time Doctor offers three plans, which are:
- Basic: It costs $8 per user per month.
- Standard: It costs $12 per user per month.
- Premium: It costs $24 per user per month.
- It boosts the productivity of employees.
- Useful for large-sized businesses.
- The app is not suitable for freelancers.
In conclusion, different apps mentioned above can be used as an alternative to Webwork Tracker if their features are insufficient to manage your business.
Though Webwork has effective time tracking and expense management features, it is not a perfect tool for every team as it lacks some more essential features.
So, all the time tracking apps mentioned above are the alternatives to Webwork, which you can choose for managing your company and team members.
Please let us know if you have any other solutions regarding the alternatives to Webwork Tracker. Also, which app are you using for managing your remote team? Feel free to mention this in the comment section below.
- Business (13)
- Communication (15)
- Editor Pick 1 (3)
- Editor Pick 2 (3)
- Editor Pick 3 (3)
- Editor Pick 4 (3)
- Employee Monitoring (28)
- Employee Motivation (9)
- Featured (3)
- Leadership (1)
- Productivity (56)
- Project Management (21)
- Remote Work (39)
- Review (3)
- Team Building (5)
- Team Failure (3)
- Technology (27)
- Time Management (8)
- Time Tracking (43)
- Work From Home Skills (3)