Everhour is easy to use and web-based time tracking software that enhances your teams’ productivity and keeps track of your workflow.
The app automatically tracks the time spent by your employees on a specific task. It gives an accurate report on how long a project needs to be completed and estimates the cost and time for upcoming projects.
It tracks the billable and non-billable hours of employees and generates payment online based on the work hours.
Similarly, it provides a customizable report of a project and generates invoices by tracking the expenses and sending them to the client.
Its main feature is payroll management, invoicing, and time tracking. One of the main characteristics is it has integration with Quickbooks online.
Features of Everhour
- Tracks time with auto timer and manual entry, clock-in, clock-out, and reminders to log in.
- It provides customizable reports, project summaries, and metadata.
- It manages the project within the estimated budget and tracks expenses.
- Team management feature with time approval, lock time editing, and bulk invite.
- It provides integrations with project management tools like Asana, ClickUp, Basecamp, etc.
Although it has many features, it is not a perfect tool as it lacks some robust features such as limitations on desktop apps and mobile apps, does not track time in offline mode, no screenshot feature, and so on.
Sometimes you need to work offline as the data connection might get disconnected; in this situation, Everhour is not the solution. It is also quite complicated to use initially, and the reporting system is complicated to use.
Therefore, here we explore the time tracking tools and highlight ten Everhour alternatives you can use for your businesses.
10 Best Alternatives to EverHour
timeTracko is an all-in-one time tracking app for freelancers and distributed teams. It tracks each work hour of employees and measures their productivity based on a particular website’s time.
Small and large organizations use it to manage their remote and office teams and focus on work.
Once you install the app, you can use a work email to log in and invite your team members from the dashboard. It runs on the user’s computer background and monitors each app and website they visit during their work.
One of the best features of timeTracko is it has a Pomodoro timer that reminds the users to take a break when they work continuously for a long time without refreshment.
There are break time and private time options concerning your employees’ privacy where they can stop the timer when they need a break or private time where they don’t want their activities to be monitored.
You can turn on an optional feature of screenshot monitoring that takes a screenshot of your employees’ PC screen in a specific interval of time and detects idle time when they stay away from the computer for more than six minutes.
Available for: Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Web, Android.
Features of timeTracko
- Tracks time automatically and measures the employees’ productivity.
- It has a Pomodoro timer that reminds employees to take a break for refreshments when they work for a long time.
- Calculates the payments of employees using payroll management.
- Tracks employees’ location using GPS tracking and knows whether they are in the worksite or not.
- Powerful integrations of over 50+ popular tools like Asana, GitLab, Gmail, WordPress, Jira, and many more.
Pricing of timeTracko
timeTracko offers free and unlimited service with limited features. If you have small team members, you can use timeTracko lite for free.
- The team plan costs $7 per user per month; if you pay annually, it costs $5.95 per user per month with one month free.
- The business plan costs $12 per user per month; if paid annually, it costs $10.20 per user per month and you can get one month free.
- The enterprise plan has custom pricing and applies to large enterprises.
Benefits of timeTracko
- Automatically tracks time even when employees are working offline.
- Easy to set up in the beginning.
- Unlimited storage of data.
- It provides effective management of teams and projects.
TimeDoctor is a time tracking app to increase the productivity of employees. It is used by all-size companies, from small to large, to monitor employee performance and enhance productivity.
The app automatically identifies the employees’ billable and non-billable hours and makes a payment based on their work hours.
It identifies the productive, unproductive, and neutral users and reduces the time-wasters to boost productivity.
Once you start to work using TimeDoctor, you can create a task and start the timer, and when you are done with work, you can stop it and see all the performance in a project dashboard.
It monitors each second or minute’s keyboard and mouse activities and categorizes it as idle when there is no keyword pressed or mouse movement.
There is a payroll management feature that calculates each employees’ payment based on their work hours. It generates extra payment for overtime work and reduces the number of off days or hours.
Available for: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, IOS, Web.
Features of TimeDoctor
- It tracks every hour of your employee’s time that they spent on a task in real-time.
- It calculates employees’ payments automatically based on their work hours.
- Generates detailed reports to give you accurate insights into your teams’ productivity.
- Identify poor time usage to boost productivity.
- It integrates with various software like Basecamp, Github, Asana, etc.
Pricing of TimeDoctor
Time Doctor offers three plans, which are:
- Basic: It costs $8 per user per month.
- Standard: It costs $12 per user per month.
- Premium: It costs $24 per user per month.
- Monitor web and app usage during work hours.
- Generates report on CSV and PDF files.
- Lacks the features that are useful for freelancers.
Apploye is a time tracking, employee monitoring, and scheduling software for your office employees and remote workers.
It allows freelancers, remote teams, and companies a secure platform to identify the project progress, optimize productivity, minimize cost and time waste, and improve workflow.
The app monitors keyboard and mouse activities and determines the active and inactive users.
There is a GPS location tracker to observe mobile and track the outdoor employees and know whether they are on a job site or not.
It has an employee scheduling feature that distributes the task, tracks attendance, identifies overtime worked by employees, and manages the project.
Apploye also records the infinite number of apps and URLs that your employees visit throughout a day to complete the task and generates reports using a dashboard.
Available for: Android, iOS, Web, Desktop, Chrome.
Features of Apploye
- It provides automatic time tracking of employees and manual time entry.
- It monitors keyboard and mouse movement activities.
- Records daily time and generates a timesheet weekly or monthly.
- It offers payroll management for hourly payments and one-time payments.
- It provides an employee scheduling feature for tracking attendance, project, and task management.
Pricing of Apploye
Apploye offers four different pricing plans, which are:
- Apploye TimeTrack’s plan costs $4 per user per month.
- Apploye FieldTrack plan costs $5 per user per month and is suitable for remote teams.
- Apploye RemoteTrack plan costs $6 per user per month and is suitable for remote teams.
- The enterprise plan has custom pricing.
- Easy to use and simple User-Interface.
- It provides 24 hours of support.
The integrations are limited.
Paymo is a time tracking and works management tool. It is a cloud-based software for small and mid-sized business teams, freelancers, and remote workers. It helps in real-time monitoring directly from a browser.
You can save your precious time by adjusting the workload and optimize your team without any difficulty.
The app helps to plan, schedule, and monitor the projects and progress using Gantt Charts features. It allows you to maintain a healthy working environment to work and gain your team’s best outcome.
You can make a more intelligent decision with real-time bookings using the Paymo app. It provides integrations on more than 13 plus popular tools like Zapier, Slack, Xero, and more.
Available for: Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, Android.
Features of Paymo
- Automatic time tracking and bulk time editing.
- You can set a due date and never miss a deadline for the project.
- It allows them to make intelligent decisions with real-time bookings.
- Plan, schedule, and monitor the project progress with the help of Gantt Charts.
- It offers real-time tracking directly from the browser.
Pricing of Paymo
It offers two pricing plans:
- The small office plan costs $8.95 per user per month.
- The business plan costs $14.25 per user per month.
It provided a comprehensive time report.
Resource management and team collaboration are easier.
It is complex to set up.
TMetric is an automatic and manual time tracking software. It has different features, like time tracking, employee monitoring, payroll management, and employee scheduling for effective project management.
It keeps track of billable and non-billable hours in a timesheet and generates payment based on the work hours.
The app allows you to assign tasks, monitor workflow, and distribute the workload among team members.
It provides idle time notification when your employees stay away from the computer for a specific time. It also detects keyboard and mouse movement activities and identifies users as productive and unproductive.
This app manages projects within an estimated budget and resources and helps your employees stay focused on completing the project within an expected timeframe.
Available for: Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android.
Features of TMetric
- It tracks your employees’ time automatically and manually.
- Tracks employees’ billable and non-billable hours and generates payment.
- Captures every task that you work on with a screenshot.
- Allows you to assign tasks, monitor workflow, and distribute the workload among team members.
- Creates a project and manages it within an estimated budget.
Pricing of TMetric
TMetric offers its pricing on three plans, i.e.,
- It provides a free plan for freelancers with limited features.
- The professional plan costs $5 per user per month.
- The business plan costs $7 per user per month.
- It helps to enhance productivity.
- A simple User Interface makes the app easy to use.
- The timesheet is quite challenging to use.
Harvest is a web-based time tracking and billing software for a distributed team. It is a web-based time tracker that also tracks expenses and sends invoices to the client.
It is used by freelancers and small to large organizations to track remote and office employees’ time.
The app allows you to track a project’s expenses and manages the project and resources within budget.
After installing the app, your employees can use it through a browser extension and keep track of all the apps and websites they visit during work hours.
Available for: Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android, Browser Extension.
Features of Harvest
- Tracks time and expenses spent on the project.
- Calculates the expenses of the project and sends invoices to the client.
- It manages projects within a budget and resources.
- Track time for specific projects, tasks, and clients.
- It integrates with accounting software like Quickbook and Xero.
Pricing of Harvest
Harvest is free to use for one person with two projects.
- The pro plan of harvest costs $12 per person per month that allows unlimited users and projects.
- It has a high level of security and privacy.
- It tracks each expense of the project.
- It lacks a screenshot feature.
ClickTime is a time tracking tool that helps to reduce costs and increase the projects’ profitability. It tracks every hour of your employees’ work and measures productivity.
It allows you to view projects’ progress, profitability, and status in real-time from a single dashboard and complete a project within an estimated budget.
The app quickly identifies productive and unproductive users by monitoring their work performance. It also generates payment by calculating the billable hours of each employee.
It tracks the keystrokes and mouse movement activities and detects idle time if your employees stay away from the PC for a specific time.
Available for: Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Web, Android.
Features of ClickTime
- Tracks every hour of your employee’s work and know where they spend time.
- It identifies productive, unproductive, and neutral users based on their work performance.
- Monitors the keyboard and mouse activities and detects idle time and time wasters.
- It calculates the billable and non-billable hours of employees using a timesheet.
- It offers integration with third-party apps like Xero, Jira, Asana, Glip, BaseCamp, etc.
Pricing of ClickTime
It offers four different pricing plan:
- The starter plan costs $9 per user per month.
- The team plan costs $12 per user per month.
- The premier plan costs $24 per user per month.
- The enterprise plan has custom pricing. You can contact the vendor for pricing.
- It is highly customizable.
- User-friendly Interface.
- It lacks the payroll and accounting management features.
Clockify is a free time tracking tool to track the time spent by your team on work. It is used by millions of companies including freelancers, and small to large businesses, to manage their projects.
It provides a visual graph to view projects’ status and identify how your employees spend their time.
An attendance management feature helps track the employees’ attendance, holidays, and overtime work.
It supports multiple projects and allows you to create multiple projects and manage them within a budget. You can customize them in different templates and update them frequently.
One of the most valuable parts of the app is adding unlimited projects free of cost for unlimited users and tracking real-time projects.
Available for: Android, Web, iOS, Mac.
Features of Clockify
- Tracks time with a timer and logs hours manually.
- Tracks productivity, attendance, and billable hours of employees with a simple time tracking and timesheet.
- It has a visual graph that allows you to view project status and know where your employees are wasting their time.
- Provides an email reminder when the projects’ deadline is near.
- Offer integration with third-party apps like Trello, Github, Google Docs, Freshdesk, Airtable, and more.
Pricing of Clockify
Clockify offers four pricing plans:
- The free plan offers unlimited time tracking, project tracking, and integrations.
- The plus plan costs $9.99 per month flat.
- The premium plan costs $29.99 per month flat.
- The enterprise plan costs $9.99 per user per month.
- Allows unlimited users and projects.
- Easy to use with a simple User-Interface.
- It lacks a screenshot feature.
RescueTime is a web-based time tracking app for freelancers and large businesses. It keeps track of the computer usage activities of your employees.
The app monitors the work even when your internet connection gets lost and syncs all the data as soon as the internet gets connected back.
It recognizes productive and unproductive websites based on your employees’ work and blocks all the unproductive and distracting websites during work hours to boost their performance.
You can also set a focus time for specific hours, and it automatically blocks the distractions until the focus hour is on.
It even tracks the time spent on meetings and phone calls and knows where you waste most of your time with a single click.
Available for: Android, Web, Linux, Mac, iOS.
Features of RescueTime
- Tracks time automatically and keeps records in the timesheet.
- Blocks access to distracting websites during work hours and enhance productivity.
- Records time spent on meetings and phone calls.
- Tracks time in offline mode and sync data after the internet gets connected.
- Offer integration with different tools like Slack, Gmail, iCal, Google Calendar, and many more.
Pricing of RescueTime
- You can use it for free without any subscription for small businesses.
- The premium package starts from $9 per month for less than 100 users. If you pay annually, it costs $72 per year with four months free.
- For more than 100 users, you need to contact the vendor for pricing.
- It integrates payment via PayPal and credit card.
- Enhance productivity by blocking all distracting websites.
- Quite expensive for unlimited users.
Ora is a time tracking and employee monitoring software used by many companies to manage their employees.
With this app’s use, you can manage all time entries, add time manually, and download it on a CSV file.
Your entire team can see each other’s activities using a dashboard in Ora with a single click. It helps in task management by allowing you to break the task into subtasks, create a checklist, and reduce the workload.
It contains a Kanban board with a card inside which you can attach an image or document using a drag and drop method.
Once you start a project, you can set due dates that help you to complete a project in time as it sends a notification and reminds you when the projects’ deadline is near.
Available for: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac.
Features of Ora
- Tracks time on a project and logs it manually.
- Allows you to break the task into subtasks by creating a checklist and prioritizing the task.
- You can set due dates for a project that provides a reminder when the deadline is near.
- It provides task management and resource planning of a project.
- Allows you to share a project and assign your teammates to collaborate.
- It allows you to attach an image or document to a card by dragging it inside.
Pricing of Ora
It offers four different planning plans.
- The basic package is free for three users.
- The startup package costs $4.33 per user per month, billed annually for eight users.
- The professional package costs $5.99 per user per month, billed annually for unlimited users.
- The enterprise plan costs $15.99 per user per month, billed annually for unlimited users.
- Organize tasks into milestones.
- It provides automatic notification.
- Quite expensive for large enterprises.
In conclusion, different apps can be used as an alternative to EverHour.
Though Everhour has time tracking and task management features, it is not a perfect tool for every team as it lacks some more essential features.
So, all the time tracking apps mentioned above are the alternatives to Everhour, which you can choose for your team.
Do not forget to recommend that we know if you have any further solutions and which app you are using for your team? Feel free to mention this in the comment section below.
- Business (13)
- Communication (15)
- Editor Pick 1 (3)
- Editor Pick 2 (3)
- Editor Pick 3 (3)
- Editor Pick 4 (3)
- Employee Monitoring (28)
- Employee Motivation (9)
- Featured (3)
- Leadership (1)
- Productivity (56)
- Project Management (21)
- Remote Work (39)
- Review (3)
- Team Building (5)
- Team Failure (3)
- Technology (27)
- Time Management (8)
- Time Tracking (43)
- Work From Home Skills (3)